The slow life is the simple life is the easy life. Yet we often find we clutter up our lives with things we don’t want or need to do.
A way of releasing yourself from these habits is to do a “NOT to Do” list. I wrote about what it is and how you can do it in this post here. But, for your ease and convenience, I have created this pdf “NOT to Do” list for you!
You can download it and print it out and stick to your notice board/fridge/computer screen/wherever, for ease of reference.
Click on the thumbnail below to download it.
How To Do a ‘NOT To Do’ List?
As a reminder, here is how I suggest you do your list, but feel free to do it how you want.
1) Listing things you never intended to do in the first place can act as catalyst to get you going.
2) Then, begin with things that you feel you should do, never do and then beat yourself up about not doing.
3) List things you are doing now, but you are not sure why. You probably have lots of habits that have just developed over the years that no longer really have any reasonable function; you just do them because you have always done them. Not sure if it should be on the list? Put it on for a week and see if you miss it, if you last a week, leave it there for a month, if after a month you still haven’t needed to do or missed it, put it on forever.
4) Your “not to do” list is not a place to shirk responsibility, or list things you need to do. Don’t put ‘”pay my credit card bills” on the list for example!
5) Then of course, it frees up time and energy (and, often, money too) to do the things you actually want to do…
PS, If you liked this post, please bookmark it on Digg, Stumbled Upon, Twitter, etc. I would really appreciate it