Well, well. I didn’t really get as far into exploring the idea of Slowing Down at Christmas as I would have liked. This is due to a couple of factors; dodgy internet connection over the last few weeks (one of the very few downsides to living out in the sticks) and not having the time due to a strangely hectic diary (I have been working away for the last week)
I will return in 2009 with much more about slow down and the slow movement, including (hopefully):
- A new shiny website (I think I have been promising this since I started this journal!), which will have a proper online shop facility
- A range of information products – audio and ebooks to help you slow down. Including a free ebook or 2 if you are lucky…
- More SlowCasts (if you haven’t had the chance to listen yet, go here to listen via itune – if you do this please leave groovee feedback! – or here to listen via podbean)
- More DeckChair TV episode (keep up to date here)
- Updated training and coaching packages.
- Tai Chi.
- More blogs about the current state of slow…
- Much more (they always say that don’t they? Probably because it is true, although I am not sure what it is yet…)
The subject of my first few posts of 2009 will be how to create New Years resolutions in a Slow way and how by applying Slow principles you will actually stand a higher chance of succeeding in doing them this year! AS well as more in depth look at how to cop with the continued global socio-economic downturn and how slowing down is the only sane option…
So have a good Christmas, a good New Year and see you in 2009!